602 Gradys Creek Road Gradys Creek
Ripples on the Creek ~ Farm, Luxury holiday cabins, wedding function centre, restaurant.
Situated in a gorgeous corridor between Brisbane and Kyogle on the famous Lions Road Tourist drive you’ll find one of the most beautiful little settings around. This multi purpose multi function property offers the new owners the freedom to either wind up or down the current runnings of this fantastic lifestyle operation.
Heres your chance to own a slice of gorgeous country ranging from rich alluvial creek flats right up to some quite elevated range country where the view north will simply blow your mind. the improvements on the property consists of a renovated 4 bedroom farmhouse, a modern and funky Cafe/restaurant/wedding function centre which is suitable for 80 pax. Two almost identical luxury holiday cabins overlooking the pristine Gradys Creek below.
– Council approval for another eight holiday cabins to be built on the property.
– Quality, manageable farm land, the property can run around 30 beef cattle breeders plus progeny. Approximately 50% of the property is comprised of productive creek flats with cropping potential.
– 36 megalitre irrigation license.
– Ripples on the creek shows massive potential for growth and development in and around the existing business
– The development of a camping ground and/or ‘glamping’ to take advantage of increasing demand for camping sites.
– Build a new home on the hill to make the most of the beautiful views, and convert the existing home into an additional cabin.
– Conversion of the multi-purpose building into any of the following: an additional cabin, an extension of the three-bedroom home, a studio/gallery, or a large office/reception/kiosk area should the development
of more cabins/camping occur.
– Development of more activities such as guided tours, horse-riding, mountain-biking, adventure tourism, four-wheel driving or other farm-based/nature-based activities.
– The development of more cross-selling opportunities to utilise the multi-purpose building, such as themed weekends like detox/health packages, cooking schools etc.
– The further development of the wedding/function side of the business.
This property is being offered WIWO. There is a long list of inclusions consisting of forward bookings, website with online booking system, and Facebook page with over 4000 followers; the two cabins with all furniture, linen and other supplies; the multi-purpose building with commercial kitchen and equipment, tables and chairs; three bedroom farmhouse; old dairy/shed for storage; small tractor and slasher. A comprehensive list of inclusions is available on request.
Contact realo.tv today!
Luke Bodley 0423 838 560