730 Reardons Lane NEW ITALY, NSW 2472
40 acres of rolling hill country set amongst leafy surrounds distant hills, striking country home with all the improvements, ideal for a small stud or horses
Prime rural residence sits atop a ridge that utilises its North aspect perfectly. With glorious views, stunning sunsets, wallabies & birdlife galore this is a piece of paradise.
The master bedroom has a perfect viewing balcony to watch the sunrise, a large en-suite with spa, bay windows and a walk in robe. The lounge, dining, kitchen and family room are all North facing and capture ample breezes and natural light throughout the day. The remaining bedrooms all have built-ins, and ceiling fans and there is also a cosy wood fireplace for the Winter.
With the recent upgrade to new post and rail fencing at the front and new internal boundaries, it could be an ideal Horse stud or small cattle farm. There are water trough connections to all paddocks and the garden boasts apple, mandarin, lemon, and finger lime trees with a large herb and vegetable garden.
– Flood free
– 40 acres of gently sloping land with a creek in times of rain.
– Perfectly positioned 4 bedroom home atop a level ridge.
– Roof restoration, new fencing at front & new water tanks.
– Good size inground pool with (25,000 litre) with self-chlorinator.
– Large 4-bay machinery with power
– 18 panel Solar System
– Licenced Bore plus 2 cleaned dams and a large 3rd shared dam
– Plenty of space for a secondary dwelling or Granny Flat (STCA)
– Fully fenced chicken enclosure with coop
Ideal location, 20 minutes to the beach at Evans Head, 30 minutes to Illuka, a 1-hour drive to Byron Bay on the new M1 Pacific Highway, and half an hour drive to Ballina or Lismore.
This is an awesome property that will impress those looking to escape the hassle of suburban living seeking peace, privacy, and lifestyle. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact by phone or email.